Aug 22, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Sports Illustrated continues to trickle out the results of player polling they did. We’ve had the most overrated, the most underrated, the meanest, the most eccentric and the most popular. Now, the phoniest: like you needed to tell me it was gonna be A-Rod?
Obviously (a) it’s not scientific; and (b) based on some of the anonymous player comments that come out when these things are published, players are as catty as a sewing circle. It has the added benefit of being totally meaningless.
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 7
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 38
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 28
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)