Aug 22, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Sports Illustrated continues to trickle out the results of player polling they did. We’ve had the most overrated, the most underrated, the meanest, the most eccentric and the most popular. Now, the phoniest: like you needed to tell me it was gonna be A-Rod?
Obviously (a) it’s not scientific; and (b) based on some of the anonymous player comments that come out when these things are published, players are as catty as a sewing circle. It has the added benefit of being totally meaningless.
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 0
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 4
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 9
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)