Aug 23, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
I know that just about every team in contention starts doing this at the end of August or the beginning of September. But that doesn’t make it any less odd to see it:
For the first time in 15 years, the Orioles will be sending out postseason ticket invoices to plan holders starting Thursday morning. All season ticketholders should get the invoices — making them eligible to buy tickets to all levels of potential playoffs at Camden Yards — by next week, and perhaps as early as Friday.
If the O’s do make the playoffs, I wonder if the local media in Baltimore will take a long enough break from Ravens coverage to notice.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 22
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 153
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)