Aug 23, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
I know that just about every team in contention starts doing this at the end of August or the beginning of September. But that doesn’t make it any less odd to see it:
For the first time in 15 years, the Orioles will be sending out postseason ticket invoices to plan holders starting Thursday morning. All season ticketholders should get the invoices — making them eligible to buy tickets to all levels of potential playoffs at Camden Yards — by next week, and perhaps as early as Friday.
If the O’s do make the playoffs, I wonder if the local media in Baltimore will take a long enough break from Ravens coverage to notice.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)