Aug 23, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Ballparks do nostalgia nights that focus on the 90s. For cryin’ out loud, when people say something happened “ten years ago” I still think they mean 1992.
Oh well. It happens. That moment when you realize that that doo-wop song your mom was listening to when you were a kid was newer then than the Tribe Called Quest album your’re listening to now is to your daughter.
Off my lawn. All of you. But before you do, go look at the pics on the linked article. Some of them are pretty darn funny.
Now, seriously, get off my lawn.
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 0
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 24
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 40
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)