Aug 23, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Ballparks do nostalgia nights that focus on the 90s. For cryin’ out loud, when people say something happened “ten years ago” I still think they mean 1992.
Oh well. It happens. That moment when you realize that that doo-wop song your mom was listening to when you were a kid was newer then than the Tribe Called Quest album your’re listening to now is to your daughter.
Off my lawn. All of you. But before you do, go look at the pics on the linked article. Some of them are pretty darn funny.
Now, seriously, get off my lawn.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 28
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)