Aug 23, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Ballparks do nostalgia nights that focus on the 90s. For cryin’ out loud, when people say something happened “ten years ago” I still think they mean 1992.
Oh well. It happens. That moment when you realize that that doo-wop song your mom was listening to when you were a kid was newer then than the Tribe Called Quest album your’re listening to now is to your daughter.
Off my lawn. All of you. But before you do, go look at the pics on the linked article. Some of them are pretty darn funny.
Now, seriously, get off my lawn.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 2
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 5
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 21
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 41
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 11
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 73
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)