Aug 23, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Ballparks do nostalgia nights that focus on the 90s. For cryin’ out loud, when people say something happened “ten years ago” I still think they mean 1992.
Oh well. It happens. That moment when you realize that that doo-wop song your mom was listening to when you were a kid was newer then than the Tribe Called Quest album your’re listening to now is to your daughter.
Off my lawn. All of you. But before you do, go look at the pics on the linked article. Some of them are pretty darn funny.
Now, seriously, get off my lawn.
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 88
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 15
- Source: Josh Hamilton rejected a trade to a National League team because he wanted to go back to Texas 35
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 40
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 350
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 5
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (350)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (185)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (161)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)