Aug 24, 2012, 8:52 AM EDT
Aceves himself, however, put it even more succinctly:
“We’re playing (expletive), (expletive) baseball,” he said.
I’m trying to figure out what two words together both fit that sentence and both need to be censored. There’s video of him saying it here — go to the one minute mark — but I can’t quite make it out. Unless someone heard an uncensored version of this, I’m going with a harder version of “poopy butt baseball.”
Which, yeah, no argument here.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)