Aug 24, 2012, 8:52 AM EST
Aceves himself, however, put it even more succinctly:
“We’re playing (expletive), (expletive) baseball,” he said.
I’m trying to figure out what two words together both fit that sentence and both need to be censored. There’s video of him saying it here — go to the one minute mark — but I can’t quite make it out. Unless someone heard an uncensored version of this, I’m going with a harder version of “poopy butt baseball.”
Which, yeah, no argument here.
- Mariners sign Corey Hart 12
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 29
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 18
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (111)