Aug 24, 2012, 8:52 AM EDT
Aceves himself, however, put it even more succinctly:
“We’re playing (expletive), (expletive) baseball,” he said.
I’m trying to figure out what two words together both fit that sentence and both need to be censored. There’s video of him saying it here — go to the one minute mark — but I can’t quite make it out. Unless someone heard an uncensored version of this, I’m going with a harder version of “poopy butt baseball.”
Which, yeah, no argument here.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 6
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 3
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 37
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)