Aug 24, 2012, 8:52 AM EDT
Aceves himself, however, put it even more succinctly:
“We’re playing (expletive), (expletive) baseball,” he said.
I’m trying to figure out what two words together both fit that sentence and both need to be censored. There’s video of him saying it here — go to the one minute mark — but I can’t quite make it out. Unless someone heard an uncensored version of this, I’m going with a harder version of “poopy butt baseball.”
Which, yeah, no argument here.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 0
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 28
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 15
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29