Aug 24, 2012, 9:13 AM EDT
I think MLB does a great job with social media and video and the entire online experience. Really, look around at what other leagues and most businesses do, and no one can hold a candle to ‘em. Bravo, MLB. I mean that sincerely.
But that said, if someone isn’t fired over this tweet from last night, there should be a blue ribbon commission set up to investigate why:
Hey, it’s a tie game, and this is crazy, but here’s a single, so call me Mayberry: atmlb.com/P66af0
— MLB (@MLB) August 24, 2012
OK, maybe not fired. The person who tweeted that had to wake up this morning and look at themselves in the mirror. That’s punishment enough.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)