Aug 24, 2012, 9:13 AM EDT
I think MLB does a great job with social media and video and the entire online experience. Really, look around at what other leagues and most businesses do, and no one can hold a candle to ‘em. Bravo, MLB. I mean that sincerely.
But that said, if someone isn’t fired over this tweet from last night, there should be a blue ribbon commission set up to investigate why:
Hey, it’s a tie game, and this is crazy, but here’s a single, so call me Mayberry: atmlb.com/P66af0
— MLB (@MLB) August 24, 2012
OK, maybe not fired. The person who tweeted that had to wake up this morning and look at themselves in the mirror. That’s punishment enough.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 1
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 94
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)