Aug 24, 2012, 9:13 AM EST
I think MLB does a great job with social media and video and the entire online experience. Really, look around at what other leagues and most businesses do, and no one can hold a candle to ‘em. Bravo, MLB. I mean that sincerely.
But that said, if someone isn’t fired over this tweet from last night, there should be a blue ribbon commission set up to investigate why:
Hey, it’s a tie game, and this is crazy, but here’s a single, so call me Mayberry: atmlb.com/P66af0
— MLB (@MLB) August 24, 2012
OK, maybe not fired. The person who tweeted that had to wake up this morning and look at themselves in the mirror. That’s punishment enough.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (81)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)