Aug 24, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
I went out drinking with a big group of people last night and one of them was a HardballTalk reader who remarked that he can usually tell who wrote posts without actually looking at the bylines.
I asked for an example, so he said a few things Calcaterra tends to focus on and a few things I tend to focus on. And then he said: “I know for sure any Brandon Inge post was you.”
I’m nothing if not consistent, so … Inge began a minor-league rehab assignment at Triple-A as he comes back from a dislocated shoulder that he popped back into place himself after making a diving play at third base.
Craig Calcaterra: Known for trolling Phillies fans and talking about Batman.
Aaron Gleeman: Known for Brandon Inge injury updates and using the radio to get dates with women at the state fair.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)