Aug 24, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
I went out drinking with a big group of people last night and one of them was a HardballTalk reader who remarked that he can usually tell who wrote posts without actually looking at the bylines.
I asked for an example, so he said a few things Calcaterra tends to focus on and a few things I tend to focus on. And then he said: “I know for sure any Brandon Inge post was you.”
I’m nothing if not consistent, so … Inge began a minor-league rehab assignment at Triple-A as he comes back from a dislocated shoulder that he popped back into place himself after making a diving play at third base.
Craig Calcaterra: Known for trolling Phillies fans and talking about Batman.
Aaron Gleeman: Known for Brandon Inge injury updates and using the radio to get dates with women at the state fair.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 3
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 6
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 18
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)