Aug 24, 2012, 6:45 PM EST
Assuming the Josh Beckett-Adrian Gonzalez-Carl Crawford trade gets done, here’s what the Dodgers are going to look like as they go down the stretch in 2012 and what the Opening Day 2013 lineup could look like:
The 2013 rotation shouldn’t change at all, as both Capuano and Harang got two-year deals last winter. The top candidate to displace a veteran would have been Rubby De La Rosa, but it sounds like he’s Boston bound if a deal gets done.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)