In case you missed our coverage of the MegaHella Trade over the weekend

Aug 27, 2012, 9:38 AM EST

Boston Red Sox v Seattle Mariners Getty Images

We kept bloggin’ it up about the Red Sox-Dodgers trade over the weekend. I know some of you have lives over the weekend and may have missed it. But no need to scroll back, because here it is:

No word on if we’re gonna live-blog the rest of Nick Punto‘s season, but don’t put it past us.

1. number42is1 - Aug 27, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I’m like 99% sure that this was just a deal for Punto and Loney and the rest were just dragged along

• proudlycanadian - Aug 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM

You nailed it!

2. ajcardsfan - Aug 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Based on DJ’s article of Werner’s perception of Loney, I think the Red Sox might get some positive media attention in the Boston area for the first time this year! At least if my theory about Boston being like Bizarro World in which everything is backwards is correct.

3. gwylie1 - Aug 27, 2012 at 10:46 AM

can someone please explain how you can trade after the trade deadline/

• crispybasil - Aug 27, 2012 at 11:01 AM

4. townballblog - Aug 27, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Hey Craig, you’re now taking words from the ol’ chipper-tionary? Admit it, you love his tweets… Admit it!

5. Old Gator - Aug 27, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Did you seriously ask if we missed your coverage of the trade? No. Did you miss the South of the Border billboards on I-95 in Virginia, Georgia and the Carolinas?

6. crnvic847 - Aug 27, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Hey why has there only been 1 or 2 articles a day being posted on hardball talk? This is my favorite place to come and read up on baseball but this has fallen off the past week or so. What gives?

7. WhenMattStairsIsKing - Aug 27, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Am I the only person who hasn’t quite grasped this yet?

Cubs shore up rotation with Jon Lester
  1. W. Myers (4730)
  2. M. Kemp (3747)
  3. M. Cabrera (2933)
  4. J. Kang (2821)
  5. J. Upton (2653)
  1. M. Morse (2631)
  2. W. Middlebrooks (2339)
  3. A. Rios (2294)