Aug 27, 2012, 9:38 AM EST
We kept bloggin’ it up about the Red Sox-Dodgers trade over the weekend. I know some of you have lives over the weekend and may have missed it. But no need to scroll back, because here it is:
- The deal went final.
- What’s it all mean?
- The Red Sox have money now, so where can they spend it?
- Beckett, Gonzalez and Punto on a plane.
- James Loney gets the first praise he’s had in probably three years.
- Adrian Gonzalez went Yicketty in his first at bat as a Dodger;
- Josh Beckett will debut in blue tonight.
No word on if we’re gonna live-blog the rest of Nick Punto‘s season, but don’t put it past us.
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 19
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 29
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 92
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)