Aug 27, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
We kept bloggin’ it up about the Red Sox-Dodgers trade over the weekend. I know some of you have lives over the weekend and may have missed it. But no need to scroll back, because here it is:
- The deal went final.
- What’s it all mean?
- The Red Sox have money now, so where can they spend it?
- Beckett, Gonzalez and Punto on a plane.
- James Loney gets the first praise he’s had in probably three years.
- Adrian Gonzalez went Yicketty in his first at bat as a Dodger;
- Josh Beckett will debut in blue tonight.
No word on if we’re gonna live-blog the rest of Nick Punto‘s season, but don’t put it past us.
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 51
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 16
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 54
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- Career over? Joe Nathan needs Tommy John surgery 31
- Contact and controversy in the ninth inning of last night’s Dodgers-Giants game 54
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)