Aug 27, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
We kept bloggin’ it up about the Red Sox-Dodgers trade over the weekend. I know some of you have lives over the weekend and may have missed it. But no need to scroll back, because here it is:
- The deal went final.
- What’s it all mean?
- The Red Sox have money now, so where can they spend it?
- Beckett, Gonzalez and Punto on a plane.
- James Loney gets the first praise he’s had in probably three years.
- Adrian Gonzalez went Yicketty in his first at bat as a Dodger;
- Josh Beckett will debut in blue tonight.
No word on if we’re gonna live-blog the rest of Nick Punto‘s season, but don’t put it past us.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 10
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 37
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 26
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)