Aug 27, 2012, 9:38 AM EST
We kept bloggin’ it up about the Red Sox-Dodgers trade over the weekend. I know some of you have lives over the weekend and may have missed it. But no need to scroll back, because here it is:
- The deal went final.
- What’s it all mean?
- The Red Sox have money now, so where can they spend it?
- Beckett, Gonzalez and Punto on a plane.
- James Loney gets the first praise he’s had in probably three years.
- Adrian Gonzalez went Yicketty in his first at bat as a Dodger;
- Josh Beckett will debut in blue tonight.
No word on if we’re gonna live-blog the rest of Nick Punto‘s season, but don’t put it past us.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 29
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 50
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)