Aug 27, 2012, 3:40 PM EST
I did my weekly radio show/podcast “Gleeman and The Geek” live from the Minnesota State Fair yesterday and the results were … well, we mostly talked about my social life and eating cookies.
But there was also a lengthy discussion about how exactly the Twins can dig out of a hole that has seen them post the AL’s worst record in back-to-back seasons while going 113-187 in their last 300 games.
I think most HBT readers will enjoy listening to the show, and if not I offer a full refund.
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 290
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (290)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)