Aug 27, 2012, 3:40 PM EDT
I did my weekly radio show/podcast “Gleeman and The Geek” live from the Minnesota State Fair yesterday and the results were … well, we mostly talked about my social life and eating cookies.
But there was also a lengthy discussion about how exactly the Twins can dig out of a hole that has seen them post the AL’s worst record in back-to-back seasons while going 113-187 in their last 300 games.
I think most HBT readers will enjoy listening to the show, and if not I offer a full refund.
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 0
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 8
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 35
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 9
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 71
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (262)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)