Aug 27, 2012, 3:40 PM EDT
I did my weekly radio show/podcast “Gleeman and The Geek” live from the Minnesota State Fair yesterday and the results were … well, we mostly talked about my social life and eating cookies.
But there was also a lengthy discussion about how exactly the Twins can dig out of a hole that has seen them post the AL’s worst record in back-to-back seasons while going 113-187 in their last 300 games.
I think most HBT readers will enjoy listening to the show, and if not I offer a full refund.
- Giants rout Royals 11-4 in Game 4 to even up the World Series at 2-2 14
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 62
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 33
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (107)