Aug 27, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
The Dodgers already done raised Hell, but Ken Rosenthal reports that they’re not done yet:
#Dodgers not done. Looking for another starting pitcher. Nothing close.
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) August 27, 2012
Look, John Lackey was there for the taking and they declined, so I’m guessing that this is just noise.
Seriously, though, the Dodgers are going rather nuts.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 15
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17