Aug 27, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
The Dodgers already done raised Hell, but Ken Rosenthal reports that they’re not done yet:
#Dodgers not done. Looking for another starting pitcher. Nothing close.
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) August 27, 2012
Look, John Lackey was there for the taking and they declined, so I’m guessing that this is just noise.
Seriously, though, the Dodgers are going rather nuts.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 51
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 46
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 73
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show