Aug 27, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
The Dodgers already done raised Hell, but Ken Rosenthal reports that they’re not done yet:
#Dodgers not done. Looking for another starting pitcher. Nothing close.
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) August 27, 2012
Look, John Lackey was there for the taking and they declined, so I’m guessing that this is just noise.
Seriously, though, the Dodgers are going rather nuts.
- Manny Machado could join the Orioles as soon as next weekend 3
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 45
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 87
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)