Aug 27, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
The Dodgers already done raised Hell, but Ken Rosenthal reports that they’re not done yet:
#Dodgers not done. Looking for another starting pitcher. Nothing close.
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) August 27, 2012
Look, John Lackey was there for the taking and they declined, so I’m guessing that this is just noise.
Seriously, though, the Dodgers are going rather nuts.
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 0
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 19
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 22
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 54
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 66
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 85
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)