Aug 27, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
The Dodgers already done raised Hell, but Ken Rosenthal reports that they’re not done yet:
#Dodgers not done. Looking for another starting pitcher. Nothing close.
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) August 27, 2012
Look, John Lackey was there for the taking and they declined, so I’m guessing that this is just noise.
Seriously, though, the Dodgers are going rather nuts.
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 19
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 19
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)