Aug 28, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
It’s pretty simple, really:
Soriano says Yanks pr didn’t let him know media wanted to speak with hin last night.
— Marc Carig (@MarcCarig) August 28, 2012
Yes, because it’s unprecedented for the media to want to talk to him after a poor outing. And for him to take off without doing so. And for him to later have to apologize for it. I mean, it’s not like this exact same thing happened last year or anything.
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 28
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 31
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 44
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 57
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)