Aug 29, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Steve Dilbeck of the Los Angeles Times reports that an MRI exam on his knee and a CAT scan on his jaw both showed no major damage.
Kemp initially stayed in the game last night, which was pretty amazing considering he ran into the wall at full speed, but he eventually exited later in the inning. For this afternoon Shane Victorino shifts from left field to center field, with Juan Rivera starting in left field.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)