Aug 29, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Steve Dilbeck of the Los Angeles Times reports that an MRI exam on his knee and a CAT scan on his jaw both showed no major damage.
Kemp initially stayed in the game last night, which was pretty amazing considering he ran into the wall at full speed, but he eventually exited later in the inning. For this afternoon Shane Victorino shifts from left field to center field, with Juan Rivera starting in left field.
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 65
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 51
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 57
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (89)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)