Aug 29, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
The Stamford, Connecticut Marriott is getting pretty sick of me lately, but tough. I’m heading there again today for what are becoming increasingly regular appearances on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network. I’ll be on tonight, tomorrow night and Friday night at 6PM Eastern.
For the first time I’ll have another bona fide baseball person with me as Sports Illustrated’s Joe Sheehan will be there too. I hope he’s just day-tripping up from New York, though, because I think that Marriott only has one Mother’s Basement Suite. This is a common problem when internetty baseball writers congregate anywhere.
Also on the show will be Hines Ward. Which, due to the restraining order, is the closest I’ll ever be allowed to any “Dark Knight Rises” cast members. How much ya gimme to deadpan something to him while on the air like “so, do you think the Gotham Rogues will be able to come back after the whole team died and stuff?”
Anyway, turn on, tune in and drop whatever you’re doing to catch NBC SportsTalk this week. Thank you for your support.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 13
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 36
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 26
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 37
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 64
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)