Aug 30, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
Lindsay Lohan is apparently moving from Los Angeles to New York.
Why is that information at all relevant to baseball? Well, because according to the New York Daily News she’s been hanging out with some former Yankees and to be honest the sheer randomness of it all amuses me:
While the move won’t likely happen until after Fashion Week in September, Lohan is already settling back into the Manhattan party circuit. On Tuesday she was spotted with former Yankees Pat Kelly and Shane Spencer at Dorrian’s, the upper East Side bastion of prep school kids, downing vodka-and-sodas and even jumping on the mic for some karaoke.
Shane Spencer and Pat Kelly. Obviously.
By the way, Shane Spencer’s crazy September call-up for the Yankees came in 1998, when Lindsay Lohan was 12 years old.
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 30
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 8
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 7
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 29
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 32
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 20
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)