Aug 30, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
Lindsay Lohan is apparently moving from Los Angeles to New York.
Why is that information at all relevant to baseball? Well, because according to the New York Daily News she’s been hanging out with some former Yankees and to be honest the sheer randomness of it all amuses me:
While the move won’t likely happen until after Fashion Week in September, Lohan is already settling back into the Manhattan party circuit. On Tuesday she was spotted with former Yankees Pat Kelly and Shane Spencer at Dorrian’s, the upper East Side bastion of prep school kids, downing vodka-and-sodas and even jumping on the mic for some karaoke.
Shane Spencer and Pat Kelly. Obviously.
By the way, Shane Spencer’s crazy September call-up for the Yankees came in 1998, when Lindsay Lohan was 12 years old.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming