Aug 30, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
Lindsay Lohan is apparently moving from Los Angeles to New York.
Why is that information at all relevant to baseball? Well, because according to the New York Daily News she’s been hanging out with some former Yankees and to be honest the sheer randomness of it all amuses me:
While the move won’t likely happen until after Fashion Week in September, Lohan is already settling back into the Manhattan party circuit. On Tuesday she was spotted with former Yankees Pat Kelly and Shane Spencer at Dorrian’s, the upper East Side bastion of prep school kids, downing vodka-and-sodas and even jumping on the mic for some karaoke.
Shane Spencer and Pat Kelly. Obviously.
By the way, Shane Spencer’s crazy September call-up for the Yankees came in 1998, when Lindsay Lohan was 12 years old.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 64
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 243
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (245)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (90)