Aug 30, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
Lindsay Lohan is apparently moving from Los Angeles to New York.
Why is that information at all relevant to baseball? Well, because according to the New York Daily News she’s been hanging out with some former Yankees and to be honest the sheer randomness of it all amuses me:
While the move won’t likely happen until after Fashion Week in September, Lohan is already settling back into the Manhattan party circuit. On Tuesday she was spotted with former Yankees Pat Kelly and Shane Spencer at Dorrian’s, the upper East Side bastion of prep school kids, downing vodka-and-sodas and even jumping on the mic for some karaoke.
Shane Spencer and Pat Kelly. Obviously.
By the way, Shane Spencer’s crazy September call-up for the Yankees came in 1998, when Lindsay Lohan was 12 years old.
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 105
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 71
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 52
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (106)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)