Aug 30, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
Last week Chad Billingsley was placed on the disabled list with an inflammation in his right elbow and it was said that he could be out “a while.” ”A while” could be the rest of the season.
At least that’s what Stan Kasten, the Dodgers’ president and chief executive officer thinks. Dylan Hernandez reports that Kasten made the commets “out of concern and not based on medical evidence,” but the fact is that there’s just over a month of the season left, so if the guy does anything but feel perfectly healthy as soon as this DL stint is up, he’s probably toast for 2012.
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot