Sep 2, 2012, 4:41 PM EDT
Reynolds, who entered the series with just 12 homers in 103 games this season, also had two homers in Friday’s 6-1 victory.
Baltimore won despite losing starting pitching Chris Tillman to a sore elbow after three innings. Randy Wolf took over and allowing a run over 3 1/3 innings in relief to earn the victory in his Orioles debut.
By taking two out of three games, the Orioles have pulled within two games of the Yankees in the AL East. The two teams will square off four more times next weekend at Camden Yards. First, the O’s will play three against the Jays, while the Yankees will take on the Rays.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 24
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)