Sep 4, 2012, 7:31 PM EST
Granderson did not play Sunday or Monday after making an early exit from Saturday’s game because of tendinitis in his right hamstring. An MRI taken over the weekend ruled out any sort of structural damage.
Granderson, 31, is batting .234/.326/.483 with 34 home runs and 79 RBI in 133 games this season.
The Yankees enter play Tuesday with a one-game lead over the Orioles in the American League East.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (96)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)