Sep 4, 2012, 1:48 PM EDT
Note: I do a weekly podcast that’s mostly about the Minnesota Twins, but also about baseball in general and other random topics that HBT readers may find amusing.
This week’s episode of “Gleeman and The Geek” returns to our podcasting (and beer-drinking) roots after 20 weeks on the radio and topics included September call-ups that don’t involve Brian Dozier, Denard Span finally going on the disabled list, Joe Mauer waiver wire silliness, Las Vegas vacation, poor Anthony Slama, Chris Parmelee in the outfield, Arizona Fall League participants, and Jacqueline Bisset versus Steve McQueen.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)