Sep 4, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
Tulowitzki has been out since May 30 and is currently hopping from team to team in the minors to get at-bats before each affiliate’s season ends.
Tulowitzki told Renck that his groin “is getting better” and he’s “starting to run a lot better,” but both the Rockies and the All-Star shortstop has repeatedly stressed that he won’t be cleared to return until he’s 100 percent healthy.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 103
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8