Sep 5, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Sweeney Murti of WFAN reports that Andy Pettitte threw 15 pitches to hitters, today. His first action against live hitters in his comeback. Yankees pitching coach Larry Rothschild said he was “excellent” and that Pettitte’s arm strength was where he expected it to be.
Petttitte is on track to return to the Yankees’ rotation by mid-to-late September.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final