Sep 5, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Roger Clemens confirms to FOX 26 Sports that when he pitches for the Skeeters on Friday in Sugar Land, his son Koby will be his catcher. Koby was released earlier this week by the Toronto Blue Jays organization so he could take part in this remarkable moment with his father.
Since everyone’s accommodating Clemens here, one would hope that they’d arrange it so that the Skeeters’ opponent, the Long Island Ducks, could sign Mike Piazza so they could have a little nostalgic throwdown.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 56
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)