Sep 5, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
Roger Clemens confirms to FOX 26 Sports that when he pitches for the Skeeters on Friday in Sugar Land, his son Koby will be his catcher. Koby was released earlier this week by the Toronto Blue Jays organization so he could take part in this remarkable moment with his father.
Since everyone’s accommodating Clemens here, one would hope that they’d arrange it so that the Skeeters’ opponent, the Long Island Ducks, could sign Mike Piazza so they could have a little nostalgic throwdown.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 15
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (135)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (86)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)