Sep 6, 2012, 12:16 PM EST
Here are a few more details, from Publishers Weekly:
The first book in this deal, scheduled for fall 2013, will be a young readers’ adaptation of the memoir. The second two titles in the deal will be picture books, the first of which, Knuckleball Ned, is set for spring 2014. The third book is not yet scheduled.
Something tells me if Dickey wins the Cy Young award this season he might have another grown-up book in his near future too.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 8
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 59
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 69
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)