Sep 7, 2012, 5:30 AM EDT
Orioles 10, Yankees 6: Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. Six homers for the O’s, two from Mark Reynolds. It’s the third time Reynolds has hit multiple homers against the Yankees in a week. Yankees pitchers are going to be telling spook stories about this guy to their kids at night.
Nationals 9, Cubs 2: Ho-hum, another Adam LaRoche homer and another lopsided win by the Nats over the Cubs. And some chippy business too. Coaches Jamie Quirk and Bo Porter jawed at each other. Then Lendy Castillo threw a ball at Bryce Harper‘s legs and it was an eject-a-palooza.
Rangers 5, Royals 4: Michael Young must’ve known I was talking smack about him this week. The game-winning RBI single in the 10th. If he keeps that up his OBP may break .300 soon and then I’ll really be eating crow.
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 18
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)