Sep 7, 2012, 5:30 AM EDT
Orioles 10, Yankees 6: Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. Six homers for the O’s, two from Mark Reynolds. It’s the third time Reynolds has hit multiple homers against the Yankees in a week. Yankees pitchers are going to be telling spook stories about this guy to their kids at night.
Nationals 9, Cubs 2: Ho-hum, another Adam LaRoche homer and another lopsided win by the Nats over the Cubs. And some chippy business too. Coaches Jamie Quirk and Bo Porter jawed at each other. Then Lendy Castillo threw a ball at Bryce Harper‘s legs and it was an eject-a-palooza.
Rangers 5, Royals 4: Michael Young must’ve known I was talking smack about him this week. The game-winning RBI single in the 10th. If he keeps that up his OBP may break .300 soon and then I’ll really be eating crow.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 21
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 16
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 112
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 58
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (114)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?