Sep 7, 2012, 10:35 AM EST
That was one of the Twitter questions I was asked. And really, the questions this week really skewed towards real baseball. I guess I need to do these more often. You’re off your Aquaman game.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)