Sep 7, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
That was one of the Twitter questions I was asked. And really, the questions this week really skewed towards real baseball. I guess I need to do these more often. You’re off your Aquaman game.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 0
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 34
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 47
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105