Sep 7, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
I spoke with Ted Berg of SNY.tv about Chipper’s last waltz in New York. Ted really, really hates Chipper Jones. So naturally I wore my Chipper Jones BP jersey to taunt him.
The best part is that Ted polled his readers about what gift the Mets should give Chipper upon his retirement. And I can’t say the readers are wrong about their choice.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 0
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 34
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 47
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105