Sep 7, 2012, 10:04 AM EDT
The Sun uses the word “heckle,” but this slide show of allegedly whimsical ways to mess with Yankees fans at Camden Yards this weekend is about 50% “show your O’s spirit,” which is cool, and 50% “be a jerk to visiting Yankees fans,” which is lame.
I know it’s been a long time, Baltimore, but really, act like ya been there.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 31
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 172
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 74
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 37
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 28
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (173)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)