Sep 10, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
Good news on the Brandon McCarthy recovery front:
Good news about Brandon McCarthy: He is out of the intensive care unit, and continues to make progress in his recovery.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) September 10, 2012
McCarthy elaborates himself:
@buster_espn he is also frequently peeing into a bucket located next to his bed
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) September 10, 2012
Thanks, Brando. No need for much more detail, though, bro.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 67
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29