Sep 10, 2012, 10:31 AM EST
Good news on the Brandon McCarthy recovery front:
Good news about Brandon McCarthy: He is out of the intensive care unit, and continues to make progress in his recovery.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) September 10, 2012
McCarthy elaborates himself:
@buster_espn he is also frequently peeing into a bucket located next to his bed
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) September 10, 2012
Thanks, Brando. No need for much more detail, though, bro.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)