Jose Canseco: “if you didn’t take steroids, you were just a *%#$!, you were just not part of the team”
Sep 10, 2012, 10:04 AM EDT
Go to Steroids.com for the video in which a shirtless Jose Canseco flexes his pecs Or, in his parlance, “makes [his] boobs bounce,” while talking about which steroids are the best steroids and berates (a) teammates for not using steroids; and (b) fans and media for being upset about steroids now when, back in the day, they secretly loved the 500 foot home runs.
Then reflect on the fact that there’s a website called Steroids.com which, before the video, talks about how it’s the best place to get anabolics on the web. Then ask yourself why federal prosecutors are going after guys like Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (76)