Sep 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
The good news: Roy Oswalt is not seriously injured. The bad news: it means he’s probably gonna pitch again soon:
Oswalt left Sunday’s start with what was described as right flexor muscle soreness near his elbow. After the game, he said he should be fine in two to three days … Oswalt massaged the area just above his right elbow. He said he’s never had an elbow injury before, but anticipated recovering quickly.
Good news for you Roy, but sorry, Rangers fans.
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 26
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 91
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)