Sep 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
The good news: Roy Oswalt is not seriously injured. The bad news: it means he’s probably gonna pitch again soon:
Oswalt left Sunday’s start with what was described as right flexor muscle soreness near his elbow. After the game, he said he should be fine in two to three days … Oswalt massaged the area just above his right elbow. He said he’s never had an elbow injury before, but anticipated recovering quickly.
Good news for you Roy, but sorry, Rangers fans.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12