Sep 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
The good news: Roy Oswalt is not seriously injured. The bad news: it means he’s probably gonna pitch again soon:
Oswalt left Sunday’s start with what was described as right flexor muscle soreness near his elbow. After the game, he said he should be fine in two to three days … Oswalt massaged the area just above his right elbow. He said he’s never had an elbow injury before, but anticipated recovering quickly.
Good news for you Roy, but sorry, Rangers fans.
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers 12
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 22
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 39
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 38
- The Grant Balfour-Orioles deal is dead 25
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts (74)