Sep 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
The good news: Roy Oswalt is not seriously injured. The bad news: it means he’s probably gonna pitch again soon:
Oswalt left Sunday’s start with what was described as right flexor muscle soreness near his elbow. After the game, he said he should be fine in two to three days … Oswalt massaged the area just above his right elbow. He said he’s never had an elbow injury before, but anticipated recovering quickly.
Good news for you Roy, but sorry, Rangers fans.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 12
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 157
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39