Sep 11, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
In the wake of the Brandon Phillips-Jared Hughes dustup with alleged racial overtones last night, peace has apparently been achieved:
— Rob Biertempfel (@BiertempfelTrib) September 11, 2012
Thanks to Andrew McCutchen for playing the United Nations in this incident.
Now, back to your regularly scheduled Pirates’ collapse.
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 14
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 41
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15