Sep 11, 2012, 4:11 PM EDT
In the wake of the Brandon Phillips-Jared Hughes dustup with alleged racial overtones last night, peace has apparently been achieved:
— Rob Biertempfel (@BiertempfelTrib) September 11, 2012
Thanks to Andrew McCutchen for playing the United Nations in this incident.
Now, back to your regularly scheduled Pirates’ collapse.
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 16
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 2
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 126
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 10
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (125)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)