Sep 11, 2012, 4:11 PM EDT
In the wake of the Brandon Phillips-Jared Hughes dustup with alleged racial overtones last night, peace has apparently been achieved:
— Rob Biertempfel (@BiertempfelTrib) September 11, 2012
Thanks to Andrew McCutchen for playing the United Nations in this incident.
Now, back to your regularly scheduled Pirates’ collapse.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (97)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)