Sep 11, 2012, 4:11 PM EDT
In the wake of the Brandon Phillips-Jared Hughes dustup with alleged racial overtones last night, peace has apparently been achieved:
— Rob Biertempfel (@BiertempfelTrib) September 11, 2012
Thanks to Andrew McCutchen for playing the United Nations in this incident.
Now, back to your regularly scheduled Pirates’ collapse.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 11
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 36
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)