Sep 11, 2012, 1:48 PM EDT
More evidence that (thankfully) getting hit in the head by a line drive didn’t hurt Brandon McCarthy‘s sense of humor:
Bad news: doc says I might be one of those people who posts motivational nonsense all day on Facebook now
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) September 11, 2012
This one is pretty good too, although it has a naughty word I’m probably not allowed to embed here.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy