Sep 12, 2012, 8:52 AM EST
Sure, it’s cheap and easy symbolism, but when it comes to Yankees-Red Sox, this is Sparta, right? From NESN:
While the Yankees team bus was pulling out of a Fenway parking lot, the driver of the bus crashed into a gate protecting the entrance and broke a window on its side. A bystander tweeted out a picture of the event, and a NESN employee at the scene confirmed the story.
It would be better symbolism if the bus was an aging and expensive one and would have withstood the impact but for its age.
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers 62
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 22
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 39
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 39
- The Grant Balfour-Orioles deal is dead 25
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts (74)