Sep 12, 2012, 8:52 AM EDT
Sure, it’s cheap and easy symbolism, but when it comes to Yankees-Red Sox, this is Sparta, right? From NESN:
While the Yankees team bus was pulling out of a Fenway parking lot, the driver of the bus crashed into a gate protecting the entrance and broke a window on its side. A bystander tweeted out a picture of the event, and a NESN employee at the scene confirmed the story.
It would be better symbolism if the bus was an aging and expensive one and would have withstood the impact but for its age.
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Live Extra: Watch Blackhawks-Red Wings Game 3
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins