Sep 12, 2012, 8:52 AM EST
Sure, it’s cheap and easy symbolism, but when it comes to Yankees-Red Sox, this is Sparta, right? From NESN:
While the Yankees team bus was pulling out of a Fenway parking lot, the driver of the bus crashed into a gate protecting the entrance and broke a window on its side. A bystander tweeted out a picture of the event, and a NESN employee at the scene confirmed the story.
It would be better symbolism if the bus was an aging and expensive one and would have withstood the impact but for its age.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27