Sep 12, 2012, 11:19 AM EST
Nathan took the Giants, Adams took the Cowboys, and the loser had to dress up like Tony Romo and wear a full football uniform for all of batting yesterday while signing autographs.
Adams told Richard Durrett of ESPN Dallas that it “is probably the best bet I’ve ever won in my entire life” and Durrett snapped a photo of Nathan in action as Romo:
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)