Sep 12, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
Nathan took the Giants, Adams took the Cowboys, and the loser had to dress up like Tony Romo and wear a full football uniform for all of batting yesterday while signing autographs.
Adams told Richard Durrett of ESPN Dallas that it “is probably the best bet I’ve ever won in my entire life” and Durrett snapped a photo of Nathan in action as Romo:
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (123)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Follow LIVE: Champions League final
- Live box score: UEFA Champions League final
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona