Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Another in what are becoming more frequent reminders to watch TV: I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network tonight, tomorrow and Friday night. The show airs at 6pm Eastern.
This time, unlike the last time, I have brought pants with me, so if they decide to have me stand up at the monitor instead of sitting at the desk, I’m good to go and don’t have to walk across the street to the mall to purchase pants.
Yes, that actually happened last time. I try to act like I’m not every blogger stereotype ever, but really, I am.
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 236
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (237)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (136)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)