Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Another in what are becoming more frequent reminders to watch TV: I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network tonight, tomorrow and Friday night. The show airs at 6pm Eastern.
This time, unlike the last time, I have brought pants with me, so if they decide to have me stand up at the monitor instead of sitting at the desk, I’m good to go and don’t have to walk across the street to the mall to purchase pants.
Yes, that actually happened last time. I try to act like I’m not every blogger stereotype ever, but really, I am.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 21
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 20
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 43
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 32
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 23
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)