Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Another in what are becoming more frequent reminders to watch TV: I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network tonight, tomorrow and Friday night. The show airs at 6pm Eastern.
This time, unlike the last time, I have brought pants with me, so if they decide to have me stand up at the monitor instead of sitting at the desk, I’m good to go and don’t have to walk across the street to the mall to purchase pants.
Yes, that actually happened last time. I try to act like I’m not every blogger stereotype ever, but really, I am.
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case 20
- Rafael Soriano took back all that stuff he said about Bryce Harper 8
- Don Mattingly may be uttering his last words as Dodgers manager 37
- Jaime Garcia needs shoulder surgery 6
- Rafael Soriano calls out Bryce Harper for the game-tying triple last night 59
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (109)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- PBT: Rugged Pacers hope to slow high-flying Heat
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games
- PFT: Crabtree reportedly tears achilles, out for year
- HBT: Soriano calls out Harper after blown save