Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Another in what are becoming more frequent reminders to watch TV: I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network tonight, tomorrow and Friday night. The show airs at 6pm Eastern.
This time, unlike the last time, I have brought pants with me, so if they decide to have me stand up at the monitor instead of sitting at the desk, I’m good to go and don’t have to walk across the street to the mall to purchase pants.
Yes, that actually happened last time. I try to act like I’m not every blogger stereotype ever, but really, I am.
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 77
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 41
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 16
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Sean Doolittle has a “slight” rotator cuff tear, won’t be ready for Opening Day 4
- Ryan Vogelsong re-signs with Giants after flirting with Astros 17
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (85)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)