Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Another in what are becoming more frequent reminders to watch TV: I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network tonight, tomorrow and Friday night. The show airs at 6pm Eastern.
This time, unlike the last time, I have brought pants with me, so if they decide to have me stand up at the monitor instead of sitting at the desk, I’m good to go and don’t have to walk across the street to the mall to purchase pants.
Yes, that actually happened last time. I try to act like I’m not every blogger stereotype ever, but really, I am.
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 2
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 37
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring 131
- Yankees GM Brian Cashman acknowledges team won’t pay A-Rod $6 million bonus for 660th home run 69
- Willie Mays congratulates Alex Rodriguez for reaching 660 career home runs 33
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (363)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (201)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (162)
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (131)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)