Sep 13, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Tonight’s Caught Looking, airing at 9 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, goes behind the scenes at last weekend’s Giants-Dodgers series. Spoiler alert! The Giants took two of three.
The episode also features in-depth interviews with managers Bruce Bochy and Don Mattingly, and a profile of Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw. Off the field, a camera crew spent time with Matt Cain as he had lunch with the 2012 Little League World Series team from nearby Petaluma. A crew also shared a heartfelt moment with Jeremy Affeldt, as he “spoke” via FaceTime with his kids 900 miles away.
It’s a good show, so check it out (and check out the preview at the link). And if you’re worried about missing it, just tune into the NBC Sports Newtwork at 6PM tonight to see me on NBC SportsTalk again. Then just leave the TV on until 9. Easy peasy.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 77
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 51
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)