Sep 13, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Tonight’s Caught Looking, airing at 9 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, goes behind the scenes at last weekend’s Giants-Dodgers series. Spoiler alert! The Giants took two of three.
The episode also features in-depth interviews with managers Bruce Bochy and Don Mattingly, and a profile of Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw. Off the field, a camera crew spent time with Matt Cain as he had lunch with the 2012 Little League World Series team from nearby Petaluma. A crew also shared a heartfelt moment with Jeremy Affeldt, as he “spoke” via FaceTime with his kids 900 miles away.
It’s a good show, so check it out (and check out the preview at the link). And if you’re worried about missing it, just tune into the NBC Sports Newtwork at 6PM tonight to see me on NBC SportsTalk again. Then just leave the TV on until 9. Easy peasy.
- Report: Padres to acquire catcher Derek Norris from the Athletics 0
- The Matt Kemp trade is expected to go down as planned 0
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 62
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 28
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 97
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)