Sep 13, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Tonight’s Caught Looking, airing at 9 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, goes behind the scenes at last weekend’s Giants-Dodgers series. Spoiler alert! The Giants took two of three.
The episode also features in-depth interviews with managers Bruce Bochy and Don Mattingly, and a profile of Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw. Off the field, a camera crew spent time with Matt Cain as he had lunch with the 2012 Little League World Series team from nearby Petaluma. A crew also shared a heartfelt moment with Jeremy Affeldt, as he “spoke” via FaceTime with his kids 900 miles away.
It’s a good show, so check it out (and check out the preview at the link). And if you’re worried about missing it, just tune into the NBC Sports Newtwork at 6PM tonight to see me on NBC SportsTalk again. Then just leave the TV on until 9. Easy peasy.
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 26
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 91
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)