Sep 13, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Tonight’s Caught Looking, airing at 9 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, goes behind the scenes at last weekend’s Giants-Dodgers series. Spoiler alert! The Giants took two of three.
The episode also features in-depth interviews with managers Bruce Bochy and Don Mattingly, and a profile of Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw. Off the field, a camera crew spent time with Matt Cain as he had lunch with the 2012 Little League World Series team from nearby Petaluma. A crew also shared a heartfelt moment with Jeremy Affeldt, as he “spoke” via FaceTime with his kids 900 miles away.
It’s a good show, so check it out (and check out the preview at the link). And if you’re worried about missing it, just tune into the NBC Sports Newtwork at 6PM tonight to see me on NBC SportsTalk again. Then just leave the TV on until 9. Easy peasy.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (87)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)