Sep 13, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Tonight’s Caught Looking, airing at 9 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, goes behind the scenes at last weekend’s Giants-Dodgers series. Spoiler alert! The Giants took two of three.
The episode also features in-depth interviews with managers Bruce Bochy and Don Mattingly, and a profile of Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw. Off the field, a camera crew spent time with Matt Cain as he had lunch with the 2012 Little League World Series team from nearby Petaluma. A crew also shared a heartfelt moment with Jeremy Affeldt, as he “spoke” via FaceTime with his kids 900 miles away.
It’s a good show, so check it out (and check out the preview at the link). And if you’re worried about missing it, just tune into the NBC Sports Newtwork at 6PM tonight to see me on NBC SportsTalk again. Then just leave the TV on until 9. Easy peasy.
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 0
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 15
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 8
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 69
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 26
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)