Sep 13, 2012, 9:13 AM EDT
Joe Sheehan and I were on NBC SportsTalk last night, talking about those crazy Brewers and Phillies. Of the two teams who may shock the baseball world, Joe likes the Phillies. I said that I still think the Cards will turn it around, but that between the hard-chargers, I liked the Brewers. Of course I’ve changed my mind about ten times since this aired last night. And likely will do so ten more times in the next few days.
That may make me wishy-washy, but I freakin’ love the fact that we have so much chaos going on right now that it inspires such wishy washiness. Means there’s some exciting baseball happening.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Manny Machado to undergo season-ending knee surgery 0
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare 196
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 91
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 30
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 82
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (196)
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (91)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (84)