Sep 13, 2012, 9:13 AM EST
Joe Sheehan and I were on NBC SportsTalk last night, talking about those crazy Brewers and Phillies. Of the two teams who may shock the baseball world, Joe likes the Phillies. I said that I still think the Cards will turn it around, but that between the hard-chargers, I liked the Brewers. Of course I’ve changed my mind about ten times since this aired last night. And likely will do so ten more times in the next few days.
That may make me wishy-washy, but I freakin’ love the fact that we have so much chaos going on right now that it inspires such wishy washiness. Means there’s some exciting baseball happening.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 72
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 85
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 37
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 14
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Curt Schilling goes after Obama, says Ronald Reagan would watch “The Interview” (148)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)