Sep 13, 2012, 9:13 AM EST
Joe Sheehan and I were on NBC SportsTalk last night, talking about those crazy Brewers and Phillies. Of the two teams who may shock the baseball world, Joe likes the Phillies. I said that I still think the Cards will turn it around, but that between the hard-chargers, I liked the Brewers. Of course I’ve changed my mind about ten times since this aired last night. And likely will do so ten more times in the next few days.
That may make me wishy-washy, but I freakin’ love the fact that we have so much chaos going on right now that it inspires such wishy washiness. Means there’s some exciting baseball happening.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 16
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 20
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 33
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)