Sep 14, 2012, 9:12 AM EDT
I’m back in lovely Stamford, Connecticut this week, so I took the opportunity to do some HBT Extra action live in the studio with the lovely and talented Ms. Tiffany Simons yesterday.
Tiff and I talked about the AL East, the NL Wild card and, of course, sausage. Lots and lots of sausage.
Enjoy:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 1
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 4
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 11
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 47
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)