Sep 14, 2012, 9:12 AM EDT
I’m back in lovely Stamford, Connecticut this week, so I took the opportunity to do some HBT Extra action live in the studio with the lovely and talented Ms. Tiffany Simons yesterday.
Tiff and I talked about the AL East, the NL Wild card and, of course, sausage. Lots and lots of sausage.
Enjoy:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)