Sep 16, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
Hart, who’s out of the lineup today for the sixth straight game with a partially torn plantar fascia in his left foot, told Adam McCalvy of MLB.com that “it didn’t go as planned.”
Hart didn’t rule out returning to the lineup Tuesday, but called his current status “a little frustrating” and indicated that he’s nowhere near full strength. McCalvy reports that Hart may get an anti-inflammatory injection, but at this point he’s seemingly no sure thing to play again this season.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?