Sep 16, 2012, 10:57 AM EST
I guess you can give kudos to Matt Kemp here for not giving up on the play and throwing out Yadier Molina last night. But dude, whoever was responsible for Yadier Molina trying to stretch this into a triple needs to re-think things.
Yadier has three career triples. I’m going to assume that on all three of them, the outfielders making plays on those hits broke their legs or were swallowed by crocodiles in the process or something, thus allowing Molina to make it to third.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)