Sep 16, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
I guess you can give kudos to Matt Kemp here for not giving up on the play and throwing out Yadier Molina last night. But dude, whoever was responsible for Yadier Molina trying to stretch this into a triple needs to re-think things.
Yadier has three career triples. I’m going to assume that on all three of them, the outfielders making plays on those hits broke their legs or were swallowed by crocodiles in the process or something, thus allowing Molina to make it to third.
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 11
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 26
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 50
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 64
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 76
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)