Sep 16, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
I guess you can give kudos to Matt Kemp here for not giving up on the play and throwing out Yadier Molina last night. But dude, whoever was responsible for Yadier Molina trying to stretch this into a triple needs to re-think things.
Yadier has three career triples. I’m going to assume that on all three of them, the outfielders making plays on those hits broke their legs or were swallowed by crocodiles in the process or something, thus allowing Molina to make it to third.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 2
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 4
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 83
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 51
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (85)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)