Sep 16, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
I guess you can give kudos to Matt Kemp here for not giving up on the play and throwing out Yadier Molina last night. But dude, whoever was responsible for Yadier Molina trying to stretch this into a triple needs to re-think things.
Yadier has three career triples. I’m going to assume that on all three of them, the outfielders making plays on those hits broke their legs or were swallowed by crocodiles in the process or something, thus allowing Molina to make it to third.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 41
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 37
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 20
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 33
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)