Sep 17, 2012, 7:46 AM EDT
Yes, this is “Part II.” For long time readers will remember that this feature was first created in April 2010 thanks to a couple of amorous and totally classy people at U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago.
It was about the 2nd through the 4th or 5th inning. Left field bleachers outside section 236 or 237. Initially the bathroom was empty, but soon I noticed 2 sets of legs in a stall … Seems impossible to me, but the couple appeared to be oblivious to the surrounding crowd …
I link to the main Deadspin page only because the specific post has more pasty white guy butt than I feel comfortable directly linking. You’ll have to click through to the pics/video if you so desire. And you really should not desire such a thing. Yeah, I looked at it because it’s my job to find the unseemly out there and bring it to you, but you are under no obligation to view it. It’s not really all that explicit as these things go, but the whole setup is rather gross and kinda depressing.
In any event, I’m just thankful that they finished before “God Bless America,” or else then security would have actually bothered to care.
- Mike Trout hits for cycle in Angels’ rout of Mariners 5
- Kevin Gausman will make Orioles debut on Thursday 4
- Cubs activate Matt Garza for first start in 10 months 0
- Thanks to Jeff Loria, Miami gets shut out of the Super Bowl 21
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. 116
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (116)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (104)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (73)
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- PFT: Jim Harbaugh to drive Indy 500 pace car