Sep 17, 2012, 7:46 AM EST
Yes, this is “Part II.” For long time readers will remember that this feature was first created in April 2010 thanks to a couple of amorous and totally classy people at U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago.
It was about the 2nd through the 4th or 5th inning. Left field bleachers outside section 236 or 237. Initially the bathroom was empty, but soon I noticed 2 sets of legs in a stall … Seems impossible to me, but the couple appeared to be oblivious to the surrounding crowd …
I link to the main Deadspin page only because the specific post has more pasty white guy butt than I feel comfortable directly linking. You’ll have to click through to the pics/video if you so desire. And you really should not desire such a thing. Yeah, I looked at it because it’s my job to find the unseemly out there and bring it to you, but you are under no obligation to view it. It’s not really all that explicit as these things go, but the whole setup is rather gross and kinda depressing.
In any event, I’m just thankful that they finished before “God Bless America,” or else then security would have actually bothered to care.
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 25
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 80
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 14
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 143
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 19
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- It is perfectly clear that A-Rod is the Yankees’ DH. At best. So there will be no drama, right? 37
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (143)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)