Sep 18, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
Tomorrow night the Marlins are giving away a Jose Reyes bobblehead doll, but the shortstop isn’t thrilled with how it looks.
Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post describes the amusing scene:
“It doesn’t look like me,” he said. “Not at all. Except for the beard.”
He reached into his locker and pulled out one of the bobblehead dolls and said: “I mean, what do you think?”
I told him I thought it looked sort of like him, but a lot more like Fernando Vina.
For anyone curious, Fernando Vina looks like this.
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 14
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 41
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15