Sep 18, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Apologies to whoever pointed out this link on Twitter this morning, but I can’t find your tweet to give you credit (UPDATE: It was Alex Belth). The post itself is from last year, but it doesn’t matter because I’m a sucker for this stuff.
Old pics of old Yankee Stadium, many in color. My favorite is either the last out in the last game before the 1974-75 renovation because (a) old; and (b) retro Tigers road uniforms. My second favorite is the aerial shot in which you can see both Yankee Stadium and the Polo Grounds in the same shot.
Get lost in ‘em, folks.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 6
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 295
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)