Sep 18, 2012, 5:37 PM EDT
It’s raining in the east. We know this because it rained in the midwest earlier. Usually seems to happen that way. As this post goes to press, the Blue Jays-Yankees, Phillies-Mets and Dodgers-Nationals games have been rained out. That may be it for the night as other northeast teams are on the road.
Guess that means I need some rain songs and/or poem suggestions for tomorrow’s “And That Happened.” Already going with a Meat Puppets song. I’ll take two more requests, however. No Eddie Rabbit, though. I have my reasons. He knows what he did.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)