Sep 18, 2012, 5:37 PM EDT
It’s raining in the east. We know this because it rained in the midwest earlier. Usually seems to happen that way. As this post goes to press, the Blue Jays-Yankees, Phillies-Mets and Dodgers-Nationals games have been rained out. That may be it for the night as other northeast teams are on the road.
Guess that means I need some rain songs and/or poem suggestions for tomorrow’s “And That Happened.” Already going with a Meat Puppets song. I’ll take two more requests, however. No Eddie Rabbit, though. I have my reasons. He knows what he did.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)