Sep 20, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Tonight’s Caught Looking, airing at 9 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, goes behind the scenes at last weekend’s Nationals-Braves series. Spoiler alert! The Braves swept the series.
But Caught Looking is about more than the game action:
… the episode features compelling in-game audio, highlighted by wireless microphones worn by Braves third baseman Chipper Jones and Braves pitcher Kris Medlen. The episode also features in-depth interviews with Nationals manager Davey Johnson, Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez, as well as profiles of Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper and third baseman Ryan Zimmermann. Off the field, a camera crew spent time with Jones as he met Emily Wynn, a huge Braves fan who barehanded Jones’ walk off home run on September 2nd. The band OAR is also featured, as they take in Saturday’s game and prepare for a postgame concert that night.
Check it out tonight at 9PM on the NBC Sports Network.
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 0
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 178
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 138
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 38
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (188)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (139)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)