Sep 20, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Tonight’s Caught Looking, airing at 9 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, goes behind the scenes at last weekend’s Nationals-Braves series. Spoiler alert! The Braves swept the series.
But Caught Looking is about more than the game action:
… the episode features compelling in-game audio, highlighted by wireless microphones worn by Braves third baseman Chipper Jones and Braves pitcher Kris Medlen. The episode also features in-depth interviews with Nationals manager Davey Johnson, Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez, as well as profiles of Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper and third baseman Ryan Zimmermann. Off the field, a camera crew spent time with Jones as he met Emily Wynn, a huge Braves fan who barehanded Jones’ walk off home run on September 2nd. The band OAR is also featured, as they take in Saturday’s game and prepare for a postgame concert that night.
Check it out tonight at 9PM on the NBC Sports Network.
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 18
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 86
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 56
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (86)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)