Sep 20, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Tonight’s Caught Looking, airing at 9 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, goes behind the scenes at last weekend’s Nationals-Braves series. Spoiler alert! The Braves swept the series.
But Caught Looking is about more than the game action:
… the episode features compelling in-game audio, highlighted by wireless microphones worn by Braves third baseman Chipper Jones and Braves pitcher Kris Medlen. The episode also features in-depth interviews with Nationals manager Davey Johnson, Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez, as well as profiles of Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper and third baseman Ryan Zimmermann. Off the field, a camera crew spent time with Jones as he met Emily Wynn, a huge Braves fan who barehanded Jones’ walk off home run on September 2nd. The band OAR is also featured, as they take in Saturday’s game and prepare for a postgame concert that night.
Check it out tonight at 9PM on the NBC Sports Network.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)