Sep 20, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Tonight’s Caught Looking, airing at 9 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, goes behind the scenes at last weekend’s Nationals-Braves series. Spoiler alert! The Braves swept the series.
But Caught Looking is about more than the game action:
… the episode features compelling in-game audio, highlighted by wireless microphones worn by Braves third baseman Chipper Jones and Braves pitcher Kris Medlen. The episode also features in-depth interviews with Nationals manager Davey Johnson, Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez, as well as profiles of Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper and third baseman Ryan Zimmermann. Off the field, a camera crew spent time with Jones as he met Emily Wynn, a huge Braves fan who barehanded Jones’ walk off home run on September 2nd. The band OAR is also featured, as they take in Saturday’s game and prepare for a postgame concert that night.
Check it out tonight at 9PM on the NBC Sports Network.
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 2
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 46
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 23
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 37
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 7
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (103)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)