Sep 20, 2012, 8:55 PM EDT
I’m not the best judge of movies based on trailers, but after watching the trailer to “42,” the new Jackie Robinson biopic coming out next April, I’m quite optimistic and enthused. You can watch the trailer here.
Chadwick Boseman plays Robinson. Harrison Ford plays Branch Rickey. Based on the trailer, it’s the first time Ford has actually acted with some sort of fun and emotion since the “we’ve come to see zee tapestries” scene from “Last Crusade.” It would be very cool to see him finally embrace his inner character actor, and maybe he’s doing it here.
Yeah, I’m gonna go see this. Are you?
- Major League Baseball needs to shift the All-Star week schedule 31
- Futures Game lineups: Team USA vs. Team World 6
- Braves suspend Dan Uggla one game for being extremely tardy on Saturday in Chicago 27
- Cliff Lee on track to return to Phillies’ rotation July 21 4
- MRI shows biceps strain, no structural damage, for Nationals starter Jordan Zimmermann 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 22
- Reds hope to get Joey Votto back for the “stretch run” 8
- Jean Segura leaves Brewers following the death of his nine-month-old son 47
- Shocker: the Red Sox publicly criticize A.J. Pierzynski after cutting him (192)
- John Lackey on Nelson Cruz: “Not even going to comment … I’ve got nothing to say about him” (143)
- Masahiro Tanaka diagnosed with partially-torn UCL in elbow (114)
- The 2014 All-Star rosters have been announced (103)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (102)