Sep 20, 2012, 8:55 PM EDT
I’m not the best judge of movies based on trailers, but after watching the trailer to “42,” the new Jackie Robinson biopic coming out next April, I’m quite optimistic and enthused. You can watch the trailer here.
Chadwick Boseman plays Robinson. Harrison Ford plays Branch Rickey. Based on the trailer, it’s the first time Ford has actually acted with some sort of fun and emotion since the “we’ve come to see zee tapestries” scene from “Last Crusade.” It would be very cool to see him finally embrace his inner character actor, and maybe he’s doing it here.
Yeah, I’m gonna go see this. Are you?
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 8
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 12
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 4
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 56
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 13
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)