Sep 24, 2012, 1:20 PM EDT
Note: I do a weekly podcast that’s mostly about the Minnesota Twins, but also about baseball in general and other random topics that HBT readers may find amusing.
On this week’s “Gleeman and The Geek” episode we talked about pink drinks, revisiting the free agent pitcher market, Joe Mauer and batting titles, Mike Trout versus Miguel Cabrera for MVP, going back to the scene of car trouble, what the new MLB television deals mean for payrolls, running from religion, minor league awards, and Liam Hendriks getting over the hump.
But mostly it was about me drinking something called a “Tickle Me Pink.”
- No-hitter watch: Aaron Harang has no-hit the Mets through seven innings 0
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 36
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Yasiel Puig does all of the Yasiel Puig things in the same inning 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)