Sep 24, 2012, 1:20 PM EDT
Note: I do a weekly podcast that’s mostly about the Minnesota Twins, but also about baseball in general and other random topics that HBT readers may find amusing.
On this week’s “Gleeman and The Geek” episode we talked about pink drinks, revisiting the free agent pitcher market, Joe Mauer and batting titles, Mike Trout versus Miguel Cabrera for MVP, going back to the scene of car trouble, what the new MLB television deals mean for payrolls, running from religion, minor league awards, and Liam Hendriks getting over the hump.
But mostly it was about me drinking something called a “Tickle Me Pink.”
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 62
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 80
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 51
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11