Sep 24, 2012, 1:20 PM EDT
Note: I do a weekly podcast that’s mostly about the Minnesota Twins, but also about baseball in general and other random topics that HBT readers may find amusing.
On this week’s “Gleeman and The Geek” episode we talked about pink drinks, revisiting the free agent pitcher market, Joe Mauer and batting titles, Mike Trout versus Miguel Cabrera for MVP, going back to the scene of car trouble, what the new MLB television deals mean for payrolls, running from religion, minor league awards, and Liam Hendriks getting over the hump.
But mostly it was about me drinking something called a “Tickle Me Pink.”
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 7
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 129
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 27
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39