Sep 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
Either way the former MVP had vision problems, which are now being blamed on too much caffeine and sports drinks drying out his corneas.
Or as Hamilton joked to reporters before the game: “It’s me we’re talking about here. Guys, it’s me. It’s Josh. It’s going to be something weird.”
And then he went out and homered against the A’s, moving ahead of Miguel Cabrera to reclaim the AL lead with 43 long balls.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)