Sep 27, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
I’ve recently started watching “The Rockford Files” on Netflix during my treadmill time. Love me some 1970s detective and cop drama. In the pilot, Jim shoots down an airplane with a small caliber pistol. High speed chases are clearly filmed with cars driving at 20 miles per hour and then speeding up the film. It’s a gas, man.
Anyway, in light of my love of that — and my love of knuckleballers — I think I’d be all over this latest show:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)