Sep 30, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
Bourn has been sidelined since September 22 due to a mildly sprained ligament in his left thumb.
He is batting leadoff and starting in center field.
The 29-year-old Bourn has a .274/.346/.391 batting line, 39 stolen bases and nine home runs through 151 games played. He’s currently scheduled to hit the free agent market in November.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 7
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 54
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 68
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)