Oct 1, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
I really don’t mean to jump on Pirates fans here. They know better than anyone how long it’s been since they had a winning team, so they don’t need anyone to remind them. But this video chronicling the 20 years since Francisco Cabrera drove in Sid Bream in the 1992 NLCS is … something.
And yes, I’d say so even if it didn’t begin with Francisco Cabrera driving in Sid Bream.
(thanks to @JakeMHS for the heads up)
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)